Legends of Eisenwald
Legends of Eisenwald is an original mix of RPG and strategy being developed by Aterdux Entertainment, with tactical turn based battles and a simple economic model. Rich possibilities of gameplay mechanics allow a player to feel being a hero of different stories ranging from treasure hunt to fighting for the throne.
Characters[edit | edit source]
World[edit | edit source]
The world of Eisenwald is not a fantasy, rather, it’s a world with supernatural elements where many medieval superstitions are actually true. There is divination and alchemy but without fireballs and summoning elementals. There are some magical creatures but they are not the lovely elves. Heroes of our legends are not saving the world and are not participating in the wars between gods. Rather, they are directed by human motivations: by a desire to find glory (and wealth), by blood feud, revenge and even by unrequited love. And no, a night walk in a forest is not advisable, especially during full moon.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Combination of a role playing game and a strategy in right proportion that can be called a Knight-Errant Simulator.
- Turn based tactical battles where we managed to get rid of the main enemy of turn based battles – lack of dynamics. There is no moving without striking and every move there is a choice whom to attack and whom to defend. Often an entire battle outcome depends on a decision which makes a battle intense from beginning to end.
- There are many units with upgrade trees. Each unit can be personalized both with an upgrade as well as with equipment which provides a wide variety of army tuning.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
- Windows (XP/Vista/7)
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0, shader model 3.0
- Minimal resolution: 1280 x 768